Winter Park, Colorado
Trip Dates: March 3rd - 9th, 2019
Exact pricing TBD after final group air carrier is contracted - Price is $1,050
Package includes -
* Round Trip air MSP - Denver
* 6 nights lodging at the "Vintage" 2 - bed kitchenette studios (double occupancy)
* 4 of 5 day lift pass at Winter Park
* All motor coach transfers (E.C. - MSP and Denver - Winter Park)
- 5th day lift pass >>> Add $55
- "Land ONLY" - NO AIR >>> Deduct $275
- Triple occupancy (2 queen bed kitchenette) >>> Deduct $100
- Quad occupancy (2 queen bed kitchenette) >>> Deduct $150
- No lift tickets >>> Deduct $229 **To qualify for this deduction, the IKON season pass needs to have been purchased from SKI.COM through this web link - https://tracey-passes.events.ski.com/
Click this text link for the Winter Park trip sign up form - Winter Park 2019 Sign Up Form.pdf
For more information email Dave at -Trips@redeyeskiclub.org
Snowmass / Aspen, Colorado
Trip dates: January 26th - February 2nd, 2019
Base Package is $1,749 and includes -
* Round Trip air MSP - ASPEN on United Airlines.
* 7 nights ski-in & out lodging at the "Crestwood" condos in Snowmass. (quad occupancy)
* 5 of 6 day lift pass good at Snowmass, Aspen, Buttermilk, and Highlands.
* All transfers (E.C. - MSP and Aspen - lodging property)
- Senior discounts
- 6th day lift pass
For more information email Scott or Yvonne at - email@example.com
Click this link for the >> SIGNUP FORM
Trip Insurance. What is it? Do I need it?
Your ski vacation is a significant investment. Like many things in life, sometimes things can, and do, go wrong. To reduce the financial risks asociatated with vacation travel, there are companies that offer "Trip Insurance". This type of insurance covers unanticipated expenses related to trip cancellations, delays, accidents requiring medical care, etc... The coverage usually costs about 5 or 6% of the total trip.
The Red Eye Ski and Snowboard Club does not sell trip insurance as part of their group trips, but we urge each participant to consider the value of insurance coverage as it pertains to each trip and the unique risks associated with that trip. For instance - those of you going on the Banff trip might need to consider the potential gaps in your regular medical insurance for accidents and illnesses that occur while traveling outside of the United States. Those going to Snowmass might consider the slightly higher potential for weather related travel delays with the Chicago connection and the flight to the smaller airport at Aspen.
Trip insurance is an individual decision, and the transaction is strictly between you and the insurance provider. Please click on the link below to view one insurance provider's current plan offering.
Red Eye Ski & Snowboard Club